Receive high-quality Retweets & Favorites on all of your tweets automatically. Prepay Plan (One-Time Payment).
Auto Engagements (Prepaid) - Automatic Retweets & Favorites
Get high-quality retweets and favorites on your tweets, automatically. Choose your Daily Engagement plan, customize and order. Within 24 hours, you'll begin automatically receiving retweets and favorites on your tweets, the moment you tweet. Engagements are always delivered naturally by active Twitter users.
Prepaid Plan This Auto Engagements package is prepaid (non-subscription). All payment options are available, including BitCoin and 2Checkout. Click Here to go to our main Subscription-based Auto Engagements plan.
1. Choose Your Plan
Plans are setup based on Daily Engagements (ie. the maximum number of retweets and favorites you'll receive within 24 hours on your tweets). These engagements are split among your tweets on that day and reset at midnight (EST). Every time you tweet, you'll receive a portion of those engagements. By default, we automatically determine how to split engagements based on your past tweeting habits, but you also have the option to customize it based on your needs.
2. Select Your Term
This plan is a Non-Recurring plan, meaning you're only charged once. You can order for the default 1 month and pay as you go, or you can select a longer term (up to 1 year) and receive discounts the longer your term.
3. Customize It (Optional)
By default, we split your engagements automatically (based on your tweeting habits). Retweets and Favorites will be split randomly. We'll also ignore any Replies or Retweets you make (so we won't engage them). All of these options are customizable.
For Customizing your Split, keep in mind that the more Engagements Per Tweet you select, the less tweets will be engaged on any given day. So if you tweet a lot, choose a smaller split. If you tweet just a handful of times a day, you can choose a larger split.
Our Twitter Engagements service is an incredibly effective way of standing out and being heard on Twitter. It’s a known fact that the more retweets and favorites a tweet receives, the more value and visibility it will have.
- Can Auto Engagements be Geo-Targeted?
- Can I Help Another User's Tweet Gain Retweets and Likes by Retweeting Them?
- How Can I Change My Plan Settings?
- Do You Need My Login or Password to Deliver Automatic Retweets or Likes With Auto Engagements?
- How Many Retweets and Likes Can Devumi Deliver to One Tweet with Auto Engagements?
- Do Retweets and Likes Look Natural?
- Will People Know I Use Devumi's Twitter Auto Engagements?
- Is It Safe to Buy Auto Engagements?
- What Happened to Daily Engagements?
- What Happened to the Bird Plans (Hummingbird, Sparrow, Owl, etc.) for Auto Engagements?
- How Do I Upgrade My Auto Engagements Subscription to High Volume?
- How Do I Change My Auto Engagement's Geo-Targeting Settings?
- Why Did I Stop Receiving Retweets and Likes on My Tweets?
- How Soon Will I See Results After I Tweet?
- Will the Auto Engagements Service Automatically Get My Tweets More Retweets and Likes?
- Do you Offer Geo-Targeting for Twitter Auto Engagements?
- How Do the Auto Engagement Plans Work?
- What Are Twitter Auto Engagements?
- Do you offer a Non-Recurring Plan?
- Do You Offer a Free Trial for Twitter Auto Engagements?
- What Payment Methods Are Available for Auto Engagements?
- How Can I Upgrade or Downgrade My Plan?
- Do unused Auto Engagements rollover to the next day or month?
- How are the retweets and favorites divided?
- Why has my service stopped?
- How do I know which package I should purchase?
- Can I change the amount of retweets and/or favorites I am receiving on each tweet?
- How Can I Cancel My Auto Engagements Subscription?
- Who’s going to retweet and favorite my tweets?