If you want to learn how to become famous on YouTube, the first thing you’ll have to learn is this: You had better be good at …something! They key to any successful Youtube channel is branding. Nail down what your channel is going to be about. What are you going to show people, video after video, and look like you know what you’re talking about? Know that and you’re well on your way!
To give you a few quick examples of branding from famous YouTubers:
Each of these YouTube channels had that one thing that they excelled at, created video after video about, and found success with. You need this type of focus, this type of branding, if you want to become famous on YouTube.
Every famous YouTuber craves one thing: YouTube subscribers! The very basis of your channel will be your subscribers, how many you have, and how you continue to grow their number. Here is how we are going to make you famous on YouTube:
Subscribers are the very cornerstone of how you’ll become famous on YouTube. They are the people who come back to watch your videos repeatedly, who share your videos on social media, and who become a part of your channel’s community. Without them you will never, ever, be famous on YouTube.
Here’s a video from Epic Meal Time which perfectly captures what I’m talking about. Watch the whole video and you’ll see how they use Annotations to push for subscribers mid-video, at the end, and also make a big push for social media:
We all know that social media is a major player in not only the world of eCommerce, but in the world of everyone on YouTube. Large followings on Twitter, Vine, Snapchat, and even the ancient Facebook can help you to become famous on YouTube. Here’s a strategy to follow:
You can follow this same basic pattern on any social media platform which suits you. It all depends on your strengths, and where your content style will be best appreciated. Here’s Philly D with an example tweet:
Spending money to take an online photo down?! DUDE, THAT'S NOT HOW THE INTERNET WORKS!
He included a lady in the image for science reasons, I’m sure.
One BIG viral video for notoriety
One last thing I would like you to look at is creating a viral video. Choose one video, your best video, and push it as hard as you can. Every major YouTuber has a viral video in their collection, and you need one too. Take these steps:
- Find your video which already has the most views, and make sure it’s recent. Pushing your video about last year’s Grammy awards isn’t going to find you success today. Make sure that everything from the YouTube subscriber section from above is already done on it.
- Use our YouTube views service to kickstart your video. I’d recommend no less than one million YouTube views to get things moving towards virality. Don’t worry, they will build slowly and naturally.
- Make sure that all tactics for the social media section above are complete. You want your social channels working at their best in order for virality to happen. The secret is that viral videos rarely happen on YouTube. They happen on other social media as users share your video over and over again.
- With all of those views you just purchased, don’t forget our Likes & Dislikes service. They will make your video look even better, and push more people to hit Like. You have no idea how important Likes are for a video. They push SEO higher, make it more likely that your video will feature in suggested videos, and they’ll be added to the ‘Liked Videos’ playlist of everyone who likes them. All of these actions push virality even further.
Once you have that BIG hit video, start tooting your own horn! Create a page about it on your website, talk about it on social media, and maybe even create a ‘thank you’ video for your fans. We all know what one big viral hit can do for your career:
Your guide on how to become famous on YouTube
Becoming famous on YouTube is possible. No longer is the door to fame guarded by executives in fancy Armani suits. It is accessible to you through YouTube and social media, with a little help from our services.
Keep on working, because this is still work, and be consistent until you have the fame you want. No one ever became sustainably famous on YouTube instantly (ok, except maybe for David after he visited the dentist, and Charlie after he bit a finger), but you can build an audience. When you’re famous, don’t forget to give me a shoutout!
How to Become Famous on YouTube: A Complete Guide for 2017
- Becoming famous on YouTube is possible. No longer is the door to fame guarded by executives in fancy Armani suits. It is accessible to you through YouTube and social media, with a little help from our services.
- To learn how to become famous on YouTube, the first thing to know is this: You have be good at …something! Every successful YouTuber has branding. The crucial aspect of branding is knowing what you are going to show people, video after video, that you know what you’re talking about.
- Every famous YouTuber has one thing: YouTube subscribers! The very basis of your channel will be your subscribers—how many you have and how you grow their number.
- We all know that social-media is a major player in not only the world of e-commerce, but in the YouTube realm. Large followings on Twitter, Snapchat, and even Facebook can help you to become famous on YouTube.
- Finally, create a viral video. It’s easier said than done, we know, but select your best filmed creation and push it as hard as you can. Every major YouTuber has a viral video in their collection, and you need one, too.