There are a number of companies all over the world who are buying YouTube views for their video content. They do this because, honestly, what video are you more likely to view when you’re scrolling through your search results:
- The video with 100 views
- The video with 100,000 views
If you’re honest with yourself, you’ll say the more popular one. This type of value is known as social proof. The video with more views is given credibility as it has had more people view it. The whole world, even YouTube, is a popularity contest.
What are the Pro’s and Con’s of Buying YouTube Views?
The pro’s of buying YouTube views
1. More views from these services leads to more views from legitimate sources. This is advertising through perceived popularity. You can catch someone’s eye with your view count as they scroll through their results, and get them to watch your video. Which cupcake recipe do you perceive as better? The one with 1.8 million views, or the one with 5,635?
Not only is red velvet better than chocolate, the 1.8 million views will also sway your opinion on which is better.
2. YouTube base a part of their search result algorithm on the number of views your video has. More views equals a better ranking, a better ranking equals a better chance of your video catching on and going viral. This is becoming more and more important all the time as YouTube continues to fill up with more and more content. Buying views can be your leg up on the competition!
3. Videos have a hard time catching on at first. Unless you’re a celebrity with an army of fans who are ready to spread your video around you may never get any attention. With your views going up steadily once the service kicks in, your video has a better chance of being noticed by real viewers.
Here’s a side by side comparison for you. The first video I’ll show you has 500,000+ views. The second has 30,000+ views. Which are you more likely to click on when you see them on the results page with those numbers next to them?
To be fair, the kid in that second video is kinda weird.
Now if you’ve read through this list and think that buying YouTube views is for you, please do yourself a quick favor and check out our own YouTube views service. There you’ll be able to buy views in packages from 5,000 view to 1,000,000 views. It all depends on what you need for your account to start building today, rather than far in the future or never.
The con’s of buying YouTube views
1. If caught, particularly when using a poor service with no history, you risk the chance of being penalized by YouTube. This happens to a very small number of people that wind up purchasing their views at a bad provider. Devumi is not such a provider. We have been providing this service for years with many repeat customers that appreciate us:
2. Your viewer statistics become slightly skewed. If you’re looking purely for viewer statistics to judge your success, instead of all the other options out there, your data will be slightly off. If you’re able to know how many you have purchased you can subtract that from the number. Even that isn’t exact because you won’t likely have an exact timeline of when the purchased views came into effect and when your organic views started happening. Working with your service can solve this.
3. These purchased views are rarely from people who want to buy your product. These are either bots or paid employees, neither will purchase your product. This can lead to a skewing of your numbers on conversions from video views. Again, if you do a little bit of subtracting from knowing how many you purchased, you can get a more accurate number. Remember that you’re buying YouTube views to increase the chances that someone will see your success and watch you, so you will see a rise in sales overall from actual viewers who find you.
When you should buy YouTube views
The point of buying YouTube views is to speed up real people finding your content. If you produce great videos, do your SEO work and have a lot of patience, people will find your videos and watch them.
If you have a timely video that needs to be seen NOW, buying a few YouTube views to move the video up the ranking through the popularity algorithm (and people’s perception of your social proof) can be of benefit. Be sure to weigh the positives against the few negatives, be realistic about what it can achieve and make the decision which is best for your company.
If you think that buying YouTube views are for you, please check out our service on our website. If you’re still undecided, give this article a read on what to do to avoid scams. As always, get in contact with us and we’ll answer your questions.